The Standard for AI in Pathology
Paige empowers labs with the most advanced digital pathology and AI software on the market to transform the way pathologists work and labs operate
one seamless solution
Paige offers the single solution to the biggest challenges in pathology today. Our intuitive web-based platform and robust portfolio of world-class AI applications enable labs to meet growing demand while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency, and delivering the high-quality diagnoses patients deserve.
Trusted Paige Customers Include
Trusted by the world’s foremost medical institutions and labs, Paige's AI is relied on for routine diagnosis, whether in-lab or remote.
Specially designed for clinical users, Paige’s applications offer the precision you need to reduce subjectivity and enhance diagnostic confidence in ways not currently possible with traditional pathology.
By bringing efficiency and confidence to diagnosis, Paige supports labs in meeting their ever-growing demands without overextending their most important resource – their people.
Bringing focused productivity to pathology workflows
Using the power of AI to bring peace of mind
Accelerated Turnaround Times
Expediting diagnosis and treatment when it matters
Supporting lab teams with the tools they need
Your Partner for Digital Transformation
The transition to digital has never been easier
than with Paige
We support IT teams through every step of digital transformation and offer open, flexible solutions that can be implemented and updated with minimal time or resource burden. Paige is one of the few solutions on the market that is truly built for AI, allowing labs to take an iterative approach to digital without losing the ability to add decision intelligence into their workflows in the future. Paige UnifAI further supports this customization, giving labs the ability to connect and deploy any software, including their home-grown solutions, into Paige.
- Open platform with unlimited integration options to customize lab workflows
- Designed to scale; no upfront investment required
- Built with pathologists in mind, providing a superior user experience & usability
The Paige Platform
A single solution that integrates the entire digital pathology ecosystem and streamlines workflows
The Paige Platform was developed for superior user experience and functionality, placing everything a digital pathologist may need at their fingertips, including diverse whole-slide image scanner and LIS integration capabilities, a CE-IVDR & UKCA marked and FDA-cleared whole slide image viewer*, a digital image manager to help prioritize and streamline case review and immediate access to Paige and third-party AI applications.
Built for Clinical Utilization
Paige products and applications are purpose-built to fit the realities of clinical practice. Our unlimited integration capabilities, endless scalability, and complete flexibility make it easy for labs to optimize for their specific needs, ensuring pain points typically associated with pathology workflows are resolved. With Paige, labs benefit from cost-effective, comprehensive, and regularly updated technology, and pathologists are equipped with everything they need to deliver efficient and confident work.
Read more about Paige's AI in our case studies
- 1 Eloy C, Marques A, Pinto J, et al. Artificial intelligence–assisted cancer diagnosis improves the efficiency of pathologists in prostatic biopsies. Virchows Arch. 2023. doi: 10.1007/s00428-023-03518-5
- 2Perincheri S, Levi AW, Celli R, et al. An independent assessment of an artificial intelligence system for prostate cancer detection shows strong diagnostic accuracy. Mod Pathol. 2021;34(8):1588-1595. doi: 10.1038/s41379-021-00794-x
- 3 da Silva LM, Pereira EM, Salles PGO, et al. Independent real-world application of a clinical-grade automated prostate cancer detection system. J Pathol. 2021;254(2):147–158. doi: 10.1002/path.5662
- 4Raciti P, Sue J, Retamero JA, et al. Clinical Validation of Artificial Intelligence–Augmented Pathology Diagnosis Demonstrates Significant Gains in Diagnostic Accuracy in Prostate Cancer Detection [published online ahead of print, 2022 Dec 20]. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2022. doi: 10.5858/arpa.2022-0066-OA
- 6Based on an investigational clinical study conducted by Paige involving 3 pathologists and data from 148 patients.
- 7Hanna MG, Reuter VE, Ardon O, et al. Validation of a digital pathology system including remote review during the COVID-19 pandemic. Mod Pathol. 2020;33(11):2115-2127. doi: 10.1038/s41379-020-0601-5