Effective Date: April 7, 2022
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We take your privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting it. We believe that you should easily know what information we collect and use, as well as to understand your rights with respect to your personal information.
If you are a patient of one of our Provider Customers and have questions about your treatment or handling of your health-related information, you should check with your health care provider. Our Provider Customers are primarily responsible for determining how we use and disclose the Personal Information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you are a candidate, please review Paige’s region specific recruiting privacy policies:
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you by itself or when it is combined with other information, such as a name, address, cell phone number, or e-mail address.
We may collect Personal Information from you in various ways, such as:
- Direct identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, or an IP address or other online identifier. You may provide this information to us directly using contact forms on our Websites.
- Geolocation and use information for our Websites and Services that may be automatically generated when you use the Websites and Services. We collect this information through Google Analytics and HubSpot, implemented through Google Tag Manager, when you visit the Websites or use our Services. Such information may include, without limitation, your internet protocol (IP) address, geolocation as provided by the location services and GPS features of the device you are using to access one of our Websites or Services when location services have been enabled, browser type, operating system, the dates and times of page views, the duration of time spent at those pages, and if you linked to one of our Websites from another website, the address of that other website. Google Tag Manager does not use any cookies of its own unless we are using Preview or Debug.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services using the Opt-Out feature provided by Google or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
How we use the information
In particular, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Manage the Services we provide to you;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Deliver our Services to you;
- Improve our Services and related products, other Paige websites, applications and marketing efforts;
- Provide access to free and/or purchased downloads and other similar content;
- If you have opted-in to receive additional communications, we may periodically send notifications about new products, special offers or other information which you have indicated are of interest to you;
- We may use the information to customize the website content presented to you and to align with your computer’s operating system;
- To correspond with you, respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service; and
- To conduct our business and perform related research, develop analytics, and aggregate data for analysis to improve our Services.
How we share the information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Personal Information we collect from you without your consent, except as described below:
- We may share aggregated data to conduct our business, improve the delivery of our Services, to develop analytics, and to enable us and our business partners to improve and promote our Services.
- We may share Personal Information to authorized agents or third-party contractors whom we employ to perform tasks on our behalf and to the extent we need to share information with them to conduct our business or to provide Services.
- We may disclose Personal Information under the following uncommon circumstances:
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- To comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or the Services;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Paige or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- In connection with any other actual or proposed corporate transaction or insolvency proceeding involving all or part of the business or assets to which the information pertains.
We keep your Personal Information only for as long as we continue to have a business purpose for it or as otherwise required by law.
Communications from Us and Other Third Parties
When you send email or other communications to Paige, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our Services. When you send and receive messages, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages.
We may send you information by email on products, services, special deals, and promotions offered by us. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email with such information where you have consented for us to do.
Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by email only if you have consented to this.
Out of respect for your privacy, we will also provide an option to elect not to receive these types of communications. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
We will take technical, administrative, and physical measures reasonably necessary to restrict access to Personal Information to authorized individuals.
Our security measures are evaluated by a qualified third party annually as part of maintaining our ISO 27001 certification. To the extent we provide your Personal Information to any third parties, we require them to enter into a contractual agreement confirming they will use substantially the same level security measures to protect your information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under applicable data protection laws in the European Union (EU), the following rights apply to the data from individuals in the EU:
Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation of whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information. In some limited circumstances, you also have the right to request portability of your personal information.
Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that the personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time. However, this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where, in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, we will do so without undue delay.
Right to restrict or object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal information, or to object on certain processing thereof on grounds relating to your particular situation.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: [email protected].
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with the data protection authority of the European Member State of your habitual residence, of your place of work, or of an alleged infringement of your rights.
Regardless of geography, any person may choose to restrict the collection or use of Personal Information gathered by Paige by opting out of additional communications by checking the associated box on forms used within our Websites or by using the “unsubscribe” link in any promotional email message from Paige.
INFORMATION YOU POST TO PUBLIC AREAS OR PROVIDE TO US
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make Personal Information or other private information available in public areas for viewing by third parties online (for example, on blogs, discussion forums, or other community posting or social networking sites), such information can be seen, collected, and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information, nor for the substance of any such user-generated content.
Our Websites and Services, and any other products and service we may provide through our Websites are not directed nor marketed to people under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. The Websites and the services are not designed or intended to attract, and is not directed to, children under eighteen (18) years of age. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our systems and terminate the applicable account. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Website uses “cookies” required for the operation of our Site (“Essential Cookies”). These cookies enable services you specifically request. These cookies remain on your device only until you close your browser after visiting our websites. Some cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience (Functionality Cookies”). These Functionality Cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. When you revisit our Websites we recognize Functionality Cookies and remember your preferences or can automatically log you on to the website. Personal information on our system may be associated with Functionality Cookies but the cookies themselves do not contain any of your personal information. Further general information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
If you have questions, suggestions, wish to make a complaint, or require a copy of your information, please contact us at: [email protected].
If you wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, you can do so by post to:
Data Protection Officer
11 Times Square, 37th Floor
New York, NY 10036
If you are in the European Union and wish to contact our Article 27 Representative, you can do so using the following contact information:
Instant EU GDPR Representative Ltd.
69 Esker Woods Drive Lucan Co., Dublin, Ireland
email: [email protected]
Tel: + 353 15 549 700